2016 OC Fair
The OC Fair is one of Orange County's most anticipated annual events! The OC Fair boasts programming for people of all ages. From carnivals to concerts, competitions to exhibits, and everything in between, fairgoers enjoy an entire month of entertainment and fun. Fuel up with a huge selection of food and drinks or bring your own snacks and beverages to the fair (no cans or glass and only soft-sided coolers are allowed). The OC Fair's 125th birthday celebration was pretty great, but we're expecting even bigger and better things in 2016.
- When: July & August 2016, Wednesday - Sunday.
- Hours: To Be Announced
- Parking: On-site parking is available, prices may vary. Free off-site parking is available Saturday and Sunday.
Things to Do
There's plenty to see and do at the OC Fair! Choose from a wide range of carnival rides and attractions or embark on a shopping adventure with the Fair's many unique vendors. Relish in a large array of food & drinks. Keep your eye out for new treats in 2016. Last year, the OC-Fair launched the $2 Taste of Food Fair (where guests can try a little bit of everything the Fair has to offer) and Wine Seminars. Other special events will include the 3rd Annual Brew Hee Haw Craft Beer Roundup, a Livestock Auction, a Cattle Drive, a 5K Run, and Community Flag Salutes. Other activities and events you won't want to miss:
- Pacific Amphitheater & The Hangar: Each and every year, artists from every genre flock to the fairgrounds to perform new music and classic hits. Headliners of the last year's Toyota Summer Concert Series at the Pacific Amphitheater included The Band Perry, Steve Miller Band, Dirty Heads, Chris Young, Capital Cities, and Charli XCX.
Pacific Amphitheater and The Hangar--> Pacific Amphitheatre and The Hangar include fair admission, so plan on arriving early and staying late!
- Action Sports Arena: Fairgoers are invited to enjoy plenty of action-packed events sure to get your heart pumping! Events include demolition derbies, motorcycle racing, X-treme Freestyle Moto-x, and bull riding. General admission is included with fair admission; however, we recommend arriving early since seats will be first come, first serve. Reserved seating tickets will be available for purchase.
- Fahrenheit 32: Who says you can't have some frozen fun in the heart of Orange County? Fahrenheit 32 features an ice skating rink and live ice carving! Open skate times vary and ticket prices include skate rental.
OC Fair Hotel Accommodations
Make the Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea Orange - North County your hotel of choice for the 2016 OC Fair. Located just a short drive from the OC Fairgrounds at Centennial Farm (88 Fair Drive, Costa Mesa, Embassy Suites by Hilton Brea offers spacious two-room suites - the perfect environment to wind down after a day of fun in Orange County! Guests enjoy free breakfast daily, an outdoor pool, and other family-friendly amenities!
Directions to the OC Fair
- Head East on East Birch Street; make a right on S State College Boulevard
- Merge onto CA-57S via ramp to Santa Ana
- Take exit 5A to merge onto CA-91 E toward Riverside
- Take exit 34, merge onto CA 55 to toward Newport Beach
- Take exit 4 toward Del Mar Avenue/ Fair Drive
- Turn right onto Fair Drive, destination will be on the right